Paulding Regional Youth Detention Center Dallas, Ga.
What does RYDC stand for?
RYDC stands for Regional Youth Detention Center (Georgia)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Royal Yacht Club of Tasmania (Australia)
- Royal Yacht Club of Victoria (Melbourne, Australia)
- Rimini Yacht Club Vela Viva (Italy)
- Rapid Yolk Development
- RegYourDomain (domain registration company; UK)
- Responsible Young Drivers
- Rice Yellow Dwarf (plant pest)
- Rogers Yacht Design (est. 1990; UK)
- Rotary Youth Driver Awareness
- Rubaga Youth Development Association (Australia)
- Reducing Youthful Dangerous Driving (est. 2001; Rhode Island Hospital; Providence, RI)
- Reach Your Destination Easily (Nebraska public transportation)
- Rockland Youth Dance Ensemble (New York)
- Reaction Yield Detected Magnetic Resonance
- Regional Youth Development Organization (Pakistan)
- Rural Youth Development Organisation (Sierra Leone)
- Ryanodine Receptor, Skeletal Muscle
- Rochester Youth Development Study (University of Albany; New York)
- Recognized Young Dietitian of the Year (American Dietetic Association)
- Relevant Years of Experience
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Georgia Department of Education recently determined that DJJ was in compliance with all federal and state regulations regarding special education at every youth development center and regional youth detention center school site.
The Paulding Regional Youth Detention Center, which will be owned by the state, is currently under construction and is on schedule to begin operations in the first quarter of 1999.