Boeing had asked the State Water Resources Control Board to overturn key parts of a Los Angeles Regional Water Quality Control Board decision that imposed strict new standards for pollution control on the site.
What does RWQCB stand for?
RWQCB stands for Regional Water Quality Control Board
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Redfern/Waterloo Partnership Project (Australia)
- RW Products Promotion Initiative
- Resilient Wireless Packet Ring (trademark of Harris Stratex Networks)
- Raw Water Pump Station
- Rollie Williams Paint Spot (Indiana and Michigan)
- Rob Woollen Personal Training (UK)
- Roger Williams Park Zoo (Providence, RI)
- Reading and Writing Quarterly (Taylor & Francis publication)
- Recreational Water Quality
- Rotary Wing Qualification Course
- Regional Water Quality Control Plant (Palo Alto, CA)
- Report of Water Quality Exceedance (California Regional Water Quality Control Board)
- Rural Water Quality Information Tool (online assessment tool; Alberta, Canada)
- River Water Quality Management
- River Water Quality Model (International Association on Water Quality)
- River Water Quality Monitoring (various locations)
- Receiving Water Quality Objectives (Department of Water and Forestry; South Africa)
- Rural Water Quality Program (Canada)
- Reef Water Quality Protection Plan (Australia)
- Race Walking Record (magazine)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The algae poses an immediate threat to the coastal embayments where it has been found, including California's Agua Hedionda Lagoon and Huntington Harbor," says Chiara Clemente, an environmental specialist with California's Regional Water Quality Control Board.
Association; California Regional Water Quality Control Board ST: California IN: CST ENV SU:
A written statement from California Regional Water Quality Control Board (CRWQCB) regarding impending use of the technology says, "MicroBeads contain microbes that have shown to breakdown gasoline hydrocarbons to harmless chemicals.
While not officially ordering the local sanitation district to build a proposed $350-million desalination system, the decision by Los Angeles Regional Water Quality Control Board will shorten by two years -- to 2016 -- the date when the district must fix the salt problem.
; California Regional Water Quality Control Board ST: California IN:
Over the last five years, the Regional Water Quality Control Board has led nearly two-dozen government and regulatory agencies, environmental groups and interested individuals who partnered with Rhodia, its environmental consultant, URS Corp.
In 2004, the Los Angeles Regional Water Quality Control Board adopted a tough new regulation that set strict limits on pollutants flowing downhill.