Byline: Peter Fall NOT a lot of people know this, but by this time next week the responsibility for some of the drains serving your home will have swapped to your regional water authority.
What does RWA stand for?
RWA stands for Regional Water Authority
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RWA
We have 85 other meanings of RWA in our Acronym Attic
- Real World Application
- Reality Without Apologies (website)
- Rear Wheel Assist (agricultural equipment)
- Rebel Weezer Alliance (official weezer [band] website; written =rwa=)
- Rebel Wrestling Alliance
- Red Wine Audio (Meriden, Connecticut)
- Redfern Waterloo Authority (Australia)
- REE (Rare Earth Element) World Association
- Refresh while Active
- Regenwaterleidingen (Dutch: Rain Water Pipes)
- Reimbursable Work Authorization
- Relative Wavelength Accuracy (Agilent)
- Relative Wind Angle
- Remote Web Access (Microsoft)
- Remote Worksite Allowance
- Resident Welfare Association (India)
- Return Without Action
- Richard Winn Academy (Winnsboro, SC)
- Right Wing America (politics)
- Right Wing Authoritarianism (psychology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Serbia, Croatia and Romania said they were stepping up monitoring of the river given the risk of drinking water, the director of the regional water authority, was quoted as saying by MTI.
Waters drinkable' Emil Janak, the director of the regional water authority, sought to allay fears about the impact the toxic spill would have on the Danube.
The Connecticut cities of Branford and North Branford, working with the regional water authority and local nonprofits, joined forces to purchase 127 acres of open space, preserving hardwood forests and wetlands around Saltonstall Mountain.
The goal of the new organization is to gain representation - and statistical information - for all of the region's small private wells, which have been neglected in the planning process engineered by the regional water authority, the Castaic Lake Water Agency.
The conference also discussed other suggestions for future action including a meteorological centre, a water data bank and a regional water authority.
In 1986, Marshall Chiaraluce, chief operating officer of the South Central Connecticut Regional Water Authority, needed to find an experienced internal auditor to fill a dead-end position.
NEW YORK -- Fitch Ratings assigns an 'AA+' rating to the following Tampa Bay Water, A Regional Water Authority, FL (TBW, or the authority) revenue bonds: --Approximately $76 million utility system revenue bonds, series 2013.