The award given by the Regional Trial Court (RTC) of Makati City to Camacho was P550,000 (inclusive of actual, moral and exemplary damages), but was reduced by the appellate court as it found it to be excessive.
What does RTC stand for?
RTC stands for Regional Trial Court (Philippines)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of RTC
We have 428 other meanings of RTC in our Acronym Attic
- Reference to Context
- Refino, Transporte e Comercialização (Portuguese; Refining, Transportation and Marketing)
- Reformed Theological College (Australia)
- Regional Technical College
- Regional Technical Conference
- Regional Technology Centre
- Regional Training Center
- Regional Transit Connection
- Regional Transportation Commission
- Regional Treatment Center (various locations)
- Regionale Technologische Centra (Dutch: Regional Technological Center; Belgium)
- Rehabilitation Trauma Center (Santa Clara Valley Medical Center; Santa Clara, CA)
- Relative Time Clock
- Release Testing Contents
- Release to Customer (product designation)
- Religious Technology Center
- Remote Target Control
- Remote Terminal Capability
- Remote Terminal Cluster
- Remote Transfer-controlled Control (ANSI & ITU-T)
Samples in periodicals archive:
I was surprised when I learned about this," said Yap, after the Makati Regional Trial Court granted on March 15 Aquino's request for a temporary protection order (TPO), in response to a petition that she filed on the same day.
The US government last week asked the Manila Regional Trial Court to turn over to its custody an Iranian man accused of attempting to illegally export materials for missiles and nuclear weapons.
They (the government) would have to file a forfeiture case with the regional trial court if they want to get hold of the funds," Jimenez said.
He nodded when asked if he understood the charges read out to him, as regional trial court judge Jocelyn Reyes ordered the trial to proceed.
He nodded when asked if he understood the charges read out to him, as regional trial court judge Jocelyn Reyes ordered the trial to proceed after denying his last-minute appeal to delay proceedings.
The other is a criminal case filed at the Department of Justice for illegal recruitment and human trafficking, and a class suit is now going on before the Regional Trial Court in Manila to nullify the debts of P564,000 incurred by each of the drivers from RJJ Lacaba Financing Corp and other lending institutions.
The PNP says Mr Lavilla is facing charges of rebellion and murder before the Makati City Regional Trial Court.