The Regional Transportation Commission of Southern Nevada and the Nevada Transportation Department threw their support behind Boulder City on Wednesday as the city grapples with an influx of traffic since the Mike O'Callaghan- Pat Tillman, RTC, deputy director for the Transportation Department, estimated it would cost $360 million.
What does RTCSN stand for?
RTCSN stands for Regional Transportation Commission of Southern Nevada
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RTCSN
- Rabbit Taenia Coli Strip
- Real Time Clock System
- Real-Time Communication Server
- Real-Time Computer System
- Relative Time Command Sequence
- Roadside Toll Collection System (transportation)
- International Conference on Real-Time Computing Systems and Applications
- Real-Time Computing Systems and Applications (IEEE conference)
- Region Ten Community Services Board
- Recovery Time for Corrected Sinus Node (cardiology)
- Refresh Timer Control/Status Register
- Reconfigurable Transportable Consolidated Support System (US DoD)
- Rate That Custom Track
- Real-To-Complex Transform
- Respiratory Therapy Clinical Theory (course; Thompson Rivers University; Canada)
- Ring Type Current Transformer
- Range Temperature Control Unit
- Real-Time Control Unit
- Remote Telemetry and Control Unit
- Rapid Thermal Chemical Vapor Deposition
Samples in periodicals archive:
Las Vegas Transit Authority Deploys March Networks Mobile Video Surveillance Solution for Security and Risk Management OTTAWA, ONTARIO, August 26, 2008 -- March NetworksA[R] (TSX:MN), a leading provider of intelligent IP video and business analysis applications, announced today that the Regional Transportation Commission of Southern Nevada (RTC) is using the Company's mobile video surveillance solutions for security and risk management on its para-transit and fixed route buses.
announced today that a subsidiary company will provide day-to-day program management consultant (PMC) services to the Regional Transportation Commission of Southern Nevada (RTC).
The Transportation Department and the Regional Transportation Commission of Washoe County each contributed $100,000 to the project; the Regional Transportation Commission of Southern Nevada contributed $60,000.
The Regional Transportation Commission of Southern Nevada (RTC) approves and funds major arterial and highway construction, operates county-wide mass public transit and oversees metropolitan transportation planning in southern Nevada.
The Regional Transportation Commission of Southern Nevada (RTC) will continue its role in leading the project's peer review committee, and supporting demonstration drives in Southern Nevada.
The planners include Jacob Snow, general manager of the Regional Transportation Commission of Southern Nevada.
Brown & Partners is a full-service advertising, public relations, and public affairs agency serving a broad range of clients including Bellagio, Treasure Island, Cache Creek Casino Resort, University of Nevada Las Vegas (UNLV), State of Nevada's Nuclear Projects Agency, Regional Transportation Commission of Southern Nevada (RTC), Las Vegas Monorail, University Medical Center (UMC), Fremont Street Experience, American Medical Response, The Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS(R), and the planned downtown home furnishings complex World Market Center.