Plans for a high speed rail link from the West Midlands to London must complement regional transport strategies to bring the most economic growth, the region's transport authority has heard.
What does RTS stand for?
RTS stands for Regional Transport Strategies (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RTS
We have 364 other meanings of RTS in our Acronym Attic
- Real-Time Subsystem
- Reclaim The Streets (activist group)
- Recommended Technical Solution
- Reconnaissance Technical Squadron
- Recruitment and Training System
- Reformed Theological Seminary (Charlotte, NC)
- Regional Trail System (King County Parks and Recreation, Washington)
- Regional Training Site
- Regional Transit Service (various locations)
- Regional Transit System (Gainesville, Florida)
- Regional Transport Study (UK)
- Regnault Terrassement Services (French excavation company)
- Regression Test Selection
- Regulatory Technical Standards (finance; EU)
- Reinventing the Steel (Pantera album)
- Relative Time Sequence
- Reliability Test System
- Reliable Tax Service (Selma, CA)
- Reliable Transfer Service
- Remain the Same (band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The route features in a number of regional transport strategies.
Regional assemblies in various guises currently have the job of drawing up regional transport strategies, so I assume that is where responsibility will remain; which doesn't give one much hope that things are likely to happen very swiftly, or be given a very high priority.