PJM's 1,000-page report on transmission planning, the PJM Regional Transmission Expansion Plan in Review, documents these and other grid needs and related construction and upgrade projects throughout the PJM region.
What does RTEP stand for?
RTEP stands for Regional Transmission Expansion Plan
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RTEP
We have 8 other meanings of RTEP in our Acronym Attic
- Real-Time Telecom Expense Management (Tangoe)
- Real-Time Energy Metering Memorandum Account (operating expense data)
- Real-Time Executive for Military Systems (now Real-Time Executive for Multiprocessor Systems)
- Real-Time Executive for Multiprocessor Systems
- Round Trip Engineering Objects
- Run To End Of Life
- Real Terms Earning Power
- Real Time Event Processor
- Regina Test of English Proficiency (Canada)
- Regional Transit Expansion Program (California)
- Request for Task Execution Plan
- Rainbow Trout Estrogen Receptor (endocrinology)
- Real Total Expense Ratio (banking)
- Rural Tourism European Route
- Radio and Television Executives Society
- Real Time Expert System
- Real-Time Embedded System
- Real-Time Encryption System
- Remote Targeting Engagement System (US Air Force)
- Respiratory Therapy Equipment and Services (Pediatric Services of America, Inc.)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Status: This project was identified during the PJM Regional Transmission Expansion Plan evaluation.
In May 2009, Allegheny Energy affiliate PATH Allegheny Virginia Transmission Corporation filed its original Virginia application to build the 31-mile segment in Frederick, Clarke and Loudoun counties, but was authorized by the SCC in January 2010 to withdraw its request to allow time for PJM's comprehensive review of system needs as part of its 2010 Regional Transmission Expansion Plan process.
The states' renewable goals are presented on page 47 of PJM's Regional Transmission Expansion Plan report.
The board's approval to include the high-voltage line in its regional transmission expansion plan would allow PHI to begin an extensive multi-state permitting and environmental review process that must be completed prior to construction.
This week, DATC will submit these projects to MISO for inclusion in the Midwest Transmission Expansion Plan; a subset of these projects will be submitted to PJM's Regional Transmission Expansion Plan.
Allegheny's plan requests that PJM incorporate the proposal into its next Regional Transmission Expansion Plan.
RSP05 is consistent with and expands on the purview of previous Regional Transmission Expansion Plans (RTEPs).