Among the cornerstones of the long-range plan are a proposed 800-mile network of high-occupancy toll (HOT) lanes and the Regional Transit Expansion Program, which the Commission adopted as Resolution 3434 in 2001 and updated in 2006.
What does RTEP stand for?
RTEP stands for Regional Transit Expansion Program (California)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of RTEP
We have 8 other meanings of RTEP in our Acronym Attic
- Real-Time Energy Market
- Real-Time Telecom Expense Management (Tangoe)
- Real-Time Energy Metering Memorandum Account (operating expense data)
- Real-Time Executive for Military Systems (now Real-Time Executive for Multiprocessor Systems)
- Real-Time Executive for Multiprocessor Systems
- Round Trip Engineering Objects
- Run To End Of Life
- Real Terms Earning Power
- Real Time Event Processor
- Regina Test of English Proficiency (Canada)
- Regional Transmission Expansion Plan
- Request for Task Execution Plan
- Rainbow Trout Estrogen Receptor (endocrinology)
- Real Total Expense Ratio (banking)
- Rural Tourism European Route
- Radio and Television Executives Society
- Real Time Expert System
- Real-Time Embedded System
- Real-Time Encryption System
- Remote Targeting Engagement System (US Air Force)
Samples in periodicals archive:
4 billion Regional Transit Expansion Program adopted by the Commission in 2001 and updated in 2006.
3434, which adopts the Regional Transit Expansion Program (RTEP).