Contract notice: Regional training program first qualification levels (levels iv and v) - 2nd half of 2013.
What does RTP stand for?
RTP stands for Regional Training Program (IMF)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RTP
We have 228 other meanings of RTP in our Acronym Attic
- Real-Time Transport Protocol (digital switched telephony)
- Reappointment, Tenure, and Promotion
- Recreational Trails Program
- Red Tart Pitted (cherries)
- Reduced to Pole (magnetics)
- Reel-Tension Paster (newspaper production)
- Regents' Testing Program (Georgia)
- Regional Temperature and Precipitation
- Regional Tourism Program (Australia)
- Regional Tourism Programme (Australia)
- Regional Transformation Programme
- Regional Transportation Plan
- Regional Transportation Program
- Registered Testing Pool (doping)
- Registered Traveler Program
- Regulatory Toxicology and Pharmacology (journal)
- Reinforced Thermo-Plastic
- Relative Time Processor
- Release to Production
- Reliable Transfer Protocol (less common)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Al-Taheri elaborated on the AUCIA role in boosting the development of the industrial sector in the Arabian Gulf region through sponsoring and developing regional training programs.
He plans to host a regional training program at the new fire headquarters at 1370 Main St.
Every year LTI seminars are offered prior to the Congress of Cities and the Congressional City Conference, along with an annual Leadership Summit and a variety of regional training programs.
95 Paperback JF1351 Gaus (a former president of the American Political Science Association) delivered the lectures upon which this book is based at the Southern Regional Training Program in Public Administration at the U.
ACE's Capacity Development component includes the following elements: * Long-term capacity development projects, which help EMBs reach higher levels of professionalism through institution-building; * Regional training programs to strengthen the professional capacity of EMB staff; * Targeted assistance activities that help EMBs develop or strengthen policies and legislation frameworks; and * Capacity development tools and formal educational programs on electoral administration based on the ACE texts and leading to formal certificates/diplomas awarded by academic institutions.
This workshop concentrated on developing a comprehensive list of training issues that will be used for future APPA institutes and regional training programs.
Each partnership will implement a regional training program while recruiting other colleges to join.