When the regional trail system is completed, the Stratford trails will also be linked in.
What does RTS stand for?
RTS stands for Regional Trail System (King County Parks and Recreation, Washington)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RTS
We have 364 other meanings of RTS in our Acronym Attic
- Real Time Synchronization (computing)
- Real Time System (Real Time Operating System)
- Real-Time Scheduler (software)
- Real-Time Settlement (finance)
- Real-Time Subsystem
- Reclaim The Streets (activist group)
- Recommended Technical Solution
- Reconnaissance Technical Squadron
- Recruitment and Training System
- Reformed Theological Seminary (Charlotte, NC)
- Regional Training Site
- Regional Transit Service (various locations)
- Regional Transit System (Gainesville, Florida)
- Regional Transport Strategies (UK)
- Regional Transport Study (UK)
- Regnault Terrassement Services (French excavation company)
- Regression Test Selection
- Regulatory Technical Standards (finance; EU)
- Reinventing the Steel (Pantera album)
- Relative Time Sequence
Samples in periodicals archive:
This regional trail system is a tremendous resource for sustainable economic development, outdoor recreation and connecting people to nature in a very populated area.
The park serves as the trail head for the Las Vegas Wash Regional Trail System.
Commissioned by native American artists, the sculpture evokes the memory, traditions, beliefs and presence of the ravine's original inhabitants The Memory Path is made up of commemorative pavers stamped with the names of family members, friends and pets Simon's Ravine, named for one of the city's first aldermen and a prior owner, serves as the key link to area trails that connect the Mississippi River Regional Trail system.
He is an enthusiastic and articulate advocate of trails, public access, parks and open space and has been instrumental in the development of the 150-mile regional trail system in the East Bay.
``Not only is it a great part of the regional trail system - it'll link to the Rim of the Valley - it's an important wildlife corridor.
Background on 2005 Park Fund Recipients: -- King County Trails Wayfinding System: King County is fortunate to have one of the largest regional trail systems in the nation.
Safford Multi-use Pathways Safford, Arizona Population: 9,232 Safford's long-range plan for Multi-use Pathways envisions a regional trail system that provides health and recreational opportunities for its citizens, as well as pedestrian and bicycle connections between neighborhoods and commercial areas.