One of the objectives of the Meeting is to review the state of tourism in the SADC region and provide guidance to the SADC Secretariat and Regional Tourism Organisation of Southern Africa (RETOSA) on future initiatives to enhance our global market share.
What does RETOSA stand for?
RETOSA stands for Regional Tourism Organisation of Southern Africa (formerly Southern Africa Regional Tourism Council)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Regional Education Technology Network (Burlington, VT)
- Regional Educational Television Network (Vermont)
- Requirements to Testing in A Natural Way (engineering software)
- Review of Education and Training for Officers
- Retest Okay
- Relative Topography (meteorology)
- Radiological Emergency Team Operations School
- Research Torpedo Configuration
- Resilient, Expandable and Threaded Operating System
- Real Education through Travel (India)
- Real Estate Transport Protocol (Internet-based messaging system)
- Regents Engineering Transfer Program
- Regime Especial de Trabalho Policial (Portuguese: Special Arrangements for Police Work; Brazil)
- Registro de Emissão e Transferência de Poluentes (Portuguese: Pollutant Release and Transfer Registration; Brazil)
- Reliability Evaluation Test Procedure
- Renewable Energy Technology Program (Natural Resources Canada)
- Replacement Effluent Treatment Plant (UK)
- Reserve Entry Training Plan (Canadian military)
- Rural Electrification and Telecommunications Program (Yukon, Canada)