April 22, 2011 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Tennessee Valley Authority's Regional Resource Stewardship Council will review TVA's draft Natural Resource Plan on Wednesday and Thursday, April 27 and 28, in TVA's West Tower auditorium in downtown Knoxville.
What does RRSC stand for?
RRSC stands for Regional Resource Stewardship Council (Tennessee Valley Authority)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RRSC
We have 23 other meanings of RRSC in our Acronym Attic
- Rights Respecting School Award (UK; UNICEF)
- Rural Road Service Area (Alaska)
- Recoverable Resource Manager Services Attachment Facility
- Rio Rancho Symphonic Band (New Mexico)
- Roanoke Rapids Savings Bank (North Carolina)
- Rappahannock Region Small Business Development Center (Fredericksburg, VA)
- Radial Reflector Shipping Container
- Red River Service Corporation
- Regional Readiness Sustainment Command (US Army)
- Research Register for Social Care (Social Care Institute for Excellence; London, England, UK)
- Revenge of the Rebel: Shinobi Chronicles
- Richmond Rapids Swim Club (Canada)
- Russian Railway Service Corps (US Army; railway expert unit)
- Republican Research Scientific-Consulting Centre for Expertise (Moscow, Russia)
- Recombinant rat Stem Cell Factor
- Ralph Regula School of Computational Science (Ohio)
- Relative Risk Standard Deviation
- Research Rapid Scan Day
- Risk Reduction and System Definition (US Air Force)
Samples in periodicals archive:
12, 2011 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Tennessee Valley Authority's Regional Resource Stewardship Council will discuss a draft Natural Resource Plan on Wednesday and Thursday, Jan.
11 /PRNewswire/ -- TVA today announced the members of the new Regional Resource Stewardship Council, which was created to help TVA develop strategies and policies and set priorities on the best practices for managing the natural resources of the Tennessee Valley.