Will conduct a feasibility study for the creation of a regional research network to interconnect eastern Mediterranean countries with each other and with Cyprus.
What does RRN stand for?
RRN stands for Regional Research Network
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RRN
We have 37 other meanings of RRN in our Acronym Attic
- Red River Motorcycle Trails (Bulcher, TX)
- Resistance Respiratory Muscle Training (pulmonology)
- Randomly Repeating Monomer Unit (chemistry)
- Resort Residential Mixed Use (Florida)
- Rapid Response Network (internet)
- Reciprocal Research Network (Canada)
- Reconciliation Resource Network
- Record Row Number
- Recovering Racists Network
- Red River of the North (North American River)
- Relative Record Number
- Repetitive Request Number
- Report Reference Number
- Réseau Routier National (French: National Highway System; Canada and France)
- Restructuración de Redes Neuronales (Spanish: Restructuring of Neural Networks)
- Retrieval Reference Number
- Routing Recording Number (telephony)
- Rural Reconstruction Nepal
- Ribosomal Ribonucleic Acid
- Rita Ranch Neighborhood Association (Tucson, AZ)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Deline has set up his office at Canadore College in North Bay, an ideal spot, he says, for networking with other regional research networks in southern Ontario.
She was also appointed co-chairperson of the Bay Area Regional Research Network, the Northern California NSFnet branch.
Besides its transport experience, Pacific Bell is a founding member of the Internet Society and the Bay Area Regional Research Network, both highly respected pioneers of the worldwide collection of computer networks.
Founded in 1991 as a non-profit co-operative of national and regional research networks, Ebone was in many ways Europe's original Internet.
Founded in 1986 as the Bay Area Regional Research Network, BBN-BARRNet, a wholly owned subsidiary of BBN- TSI, is now a major provider of communications services to leading corporations.
TEN-155 currently connects 20 national and regional research networks throughout Europe.
Prior to starting Pangea, Tharenos was the service manager for the Bay Area Regional Research Network (BARRNet) in Stanford, Calif.