What: Free Washington seminar for journalists: Covering the Federal Budget in a Democratic Congress Presented by The National Press Foundation, The Center on Congress at Indiana University and The Regional Reporters Association When: 9:30 a.
What does RRA stand for?
RRA stands for Regional Reporters Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RRA
We have 158 other meanings of RRA in our Acronym Attic
- Railroad Retirement Act
- Rapid Rural Appraisal
- Reclamation Reform Act of 1982
- Reconstructionist Rabbinical Association
- Red Revolutionary Army
- Red Ribbon Army (gaming)
- Red River Authority (Texas)
- Refitted and Retired Aircraft
- Reform and Restructuring Act
- Refugee Relief Act of 1953
- Registered Radiologist Assistant
- Registered Records Administrator
- Registered Research Agency (Australian government)
- Relative Risk Aversion
- Reproductive Rights Alliance
- Requirements Request Action
- Research and Related Activities Account (US NSF)
- Research Review Act
- Resident Research Associateship
- Residual Risk Assessment
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Regional Reporters Association "saved my life," says Friedman, who served as its president from 2001 to 2002.
A two-visit weekly minimum can be prohibitive for reporters from small bureaus who can't devote all or even most of their time to one beat, says John Aubuchon, president of the National Press Club and a member of the Regional Reporters Association.