It is clear that the successes experienced so far in conducting streamlining are due to the strong alliances which exist between RSA, the state VR agencies, the Regional Rehabilitation Continuing Education Programs (RRCEP's), persons served by the VR program, employers, and others interested in improving the livelihood of people who are disabled.
What does RRCEP stand for?
RRCEP stands for Regional Rehabilitation Continuing Education Program (various locations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Repeated-Root Cyclic Code
- Roanoke Regional Chamber of Commerce (Roanoke, VA)
- Routing Registry Consistency Check
- Rutland Region Chamber of Commerce (Vermont)
- Regional Resource Center on Deafness
- Rhodesian Ridgeback Club Deutschland (Germany)
- Round Robin Charity Drive (quilting)
- Rochester Regional Community Design Center (Rochester, NY)
- Remote Receiver Cover Ember
- Retail Return on Common Equity (economics)
- Rate Request Control Frame
- Real Red Carbon Fiber
- Root Raised Cosine Filter (signal processing)
- Radio Race Car International (Malvern, Worchestershire, England, UK)
- Red Rock Center for Independence (St. George, UT)
- Reflective Roof Coatings Institute (forum)
- Red Rock Canyon Interpretive Association (Las Vegas, NV)
- Rappahannock Regional Criminal Justice Academy
- Road Runners Club Korsou (Curaçao)
- Rituximab-Resistant Cell Lines
Samples in periodicals archive:
Fayetteville, AR: University of Arkansas Regional Rehabilitation Continuing Education Program.
Stephens has directed the Regional Rehabilitation Continuing Education Program (RRCEP) for Administration and Management at Georgia State University since its inception in 1978.
Department of Justice, training materials and curriculum to assist the vocational rehabilitation (VR) counselor were developed by the Regional Rehabilitation Continuing Education Program (RRCEP) consortium.
Preliminary meetings were held on June 17 and 18 for state agency representatives, regional office representatives, the Region VI Regional Rehabilitation Continuing Education Program (RECEP), and rehabilitation educators.
The Regional Rehabilitation Continuing Education Programs and state VR In-Service training programs supported by RSA will also offer ADA related training and materials.
Seventy-six percent of the 5-year grantees of the National Institute on Disability and Rehabilitation Research and seventy-three percent of the Regional Rehabilitation Continuing Education Programs participated.