The biggest public transport infrastructure project currently underway anywhere in the country the Regional Rail Link is now quickly taking shape following today s release of the final artist impressions of new stations being built at Wyndham Vale and Tarneit.
What does RRL stand for?
RRL stands for Regional Rail Link (Australia)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RRL
We have 74 other meanings of RRL in our Acronym Attic
- Reduced Rank Kernel Ridge Regression (algorithm)
- Radio Réalisée par Logiciel (French)
- Radio Relay Link
- Radiological Research Laboratory
- Rapid Research Letters (publication)
- Rapid Response Laboratory (various locations)
- Rayleigh Resolution Limit
- Real Long Term Rate Differential
- Reciprocating Rod Lift (oil industry)
- Regional Reference Laboratory (various organizations)
- Regional Research Laboratory (India)
- Relay Rack Location (telecommunications)
- Reliance Retail Limited (Reliance Industries Limited)
- Reliance Retail Ltd. (various locations)
- Remote Reference Layer
- Resource Requirements List
- Retail Ready Line (automated packing system; Ishida Europe; Netherlands)
- Review of Related Literature
- Rhino Resort Ltd
Samples in periodicals archive:
But they warned that regional rail links must also be improved if Yorkshire is to benefit fully.
A new regional rail link from West Werribee to Southern Cross station in the city is good news for residents, and a reliable local bus service will also lighten the load on the road.
A NEW regional rail link to London has been hit by further delays.
LOS ANGELES -- AECOM Technology Corporation (NYSE: ACM), a leading provider of professional technical and management support services for public and private sector clients in more than 130 countries around the world, announced today that it is part of a consortium that has been awarded a US$555-million contract for a package of work on Australia's Regional Rail Link in the state of Victoria.
The biggest public transport infrastructure project currently underway anywhere in the country the Regional Rail Link is now quickly taking shape following today's release of the final artist impressions of the new stations being built at Wyndham Vale and Tarneit.
MELBOURNE, Australia -- Aconex, the world's largest provider of online collaboration solutions to the construction and engineering industries, has been selected to service the State of Victoria's multi-billion dollar Regional Rail Link project.
The Coalition Government has also ordered 40 new V/Line carriages to meet increased services when the Regional Rail Link opens in 2016.