To help children affected by poverty, conflict, HIV and AIDS, the Novartis Foundation, the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC) and the Swedish International Development Agency (SIDA) founded REPSSI - the Regional Psychosocial Support Initiative.
What does REPSSI stand for?
REPSSI stands for Regional Psychosocial Support Initiative (South Africa)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Repeated-Evoked-Potentials Version of the Auditory Brainstem Response
- Redwood Empire Pool and Spa Association
- Religieuses dans les Professions de Santé
- Regional Economic Policy Support Facility
- Report of Shipment (US DoD)
- Report of Shipments
- Reversed Electrode Polarity Stacking Mode (chromatography)
- Reporting Through Senior Naval Officer
- Renewable Energy Project Support Office
- Refinería Española de Petróleo, Sociedad Limitada (Spain Petroleum Refinery)
- Regional Emergency Planning Team
- Registered Evoked Potential Technologist (electrodiagnostics)
- Relative Electrical Pain Threshold
- Réseau d'Etudes sur la Politique Technologique Africaine (French: African Technology Policy Studies Network)
- Réseau Éducation pour Tous en Afrique (French: Education for All in Africa Network)
- Roentgen Endovascular Prophylactics of Thromboembolism of the Pulmonary Artery
- Real Estate Property Tax Fighters (Florida)
- Real Estate, Probate and Trust Law
Samples in periodicals archive:
1) Likewise, the experience of the Regional Psychosocial Support Initiative was helpful in understanding the psychosocial effects of trauma caused by HIV/AIDS.
OUTSIDE FUNDING US Agency for International Development, Novartis Foundation for Sustainable Development, Regional Psychosocial Support Initiative for Children Affected by AIDS, Poverty, and Conflict, Swedish International Development Agency, Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation, and World Vision US