We have identified and executed on a need in this marketplace; regional processing centers that provide quality service at reduced prices versus the traditional large processor who can set market prices at rates that represent a disadvantaged position for the local transporter.
What does RPC stand for?
RPC stands for Regional Processing Center
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of RPC
We have 393 other meanings of RPC in our Acronym Attic
- Reflected Power Canceler
- Reformed Presbyterian Church
- Regents Park College (UK)
- Régime de Pensions du Canada (Canada Pension Plan)
- Regina Peace Council (Canada)
- Regional Planning Commission
- Regional Planning Council
- Regional Plantation Company (Sri Lanka)
- Regional Play Control (DVD)
- Regional Preparedness Committee
- Regional Psychiatric Center (Canada)
- Registered Product Code
- Registered Publication Clerk (US Navy)
- Registration and Product Control
- Reinforcement Physical Conditioning
- Relative Percent Difference
- Reliability Prediction Committee (IEEE Reliability Society)
- Remittance Processing Center (GE Capital)
- Remote Power Control
- Remote Power Converter/Controller
Samples in periodicals archive:
It's more--you only need one help desk, you need regional processing centers.
The subsequent Beverage Container Regulations establish the program, help fund the setup of community recovery depots and regional processing centers and determine the refundable deposits and non-refundable recovery fees to be collected.
Ward, a California Certified Residential Appraiser, initially joined ResMAE in May, 2003 as Vice President, Chief Appraiser, overseeing a near ten-fold growth in the company's appraisal department which services seven regional processing centers.
The proceeds from the private placement will be used to support the joint venture formed by the Company in 2009 to establish and operate a regional processing center for the collection, processing and recycling of appliances in the northeastern United States.
RAA's eCycling service enables local and state governments, original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), commercial businesses and nonprofits to use a national network of drop-off centers, collection depots and regional processing centers operated by Waste Management and affiliated companies to recycle discarded electronics.
ResMAE's northeast operation includes a regional processing center recently opened in New Jersey which currently serves New York, Connecticut, Delaware, Maryland, Rhode Island, and Virginia.
As a recognized leader in technology and capable of delivering credit reports with built-in fraud protection, LandAmerica Credit Services interfaces with more than 125 loan origination systems providing its customers with the benefits of seamless integration, service in all 50 states, and the convenience of access to 10 regional processing centers.