He maintained a laboratory at Harvard University's New England Regional Primate Research Center from 1968 to 1975.
What does RPRC stand for?
RPRC stands for Regional Primate Research Center
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RPRC
We have 10 other meanings of RPRC in our Acronym Attic
- Respiratory Protection Program Administrator
- Rhône-Poulenc Rorer Australia Pty
- Richmond Public Relations Association
- Ripon Physique Recreation & Aerobics
- Riverside Park Residents' Association (Fort Lauderdale, Florida)
- Rollins Pass Restoration Association (Colorado)
- Romanian Public Relations Association
- Royal Pigeon Racing Association
- Russian Public Relations Association
- Regional Plant Resource Centre (India; est. 1985)
- Retired and Pioneer Rural Carriers of the US
- Rural Poverty Research Center (Oregon State University)
- Ramowy Plan Realizacji Dzialania (Polish: Framework Action Plan Implementation)
- Ribbon Channeled Plate Rotating Drum
- Rapid Parking Ramp Expansion (US DoD)
- Regency Park Rehabilitation Engineering (experimental telecommuication research)
- Royal Pacific Real Estate Auction (California)
- Rapidly Progressive Renal Failure
- Reactivity of Psychosis Rating Form (psychiatry)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The decision requires a lower court to reconsider a lawsuit filed by In Defense of Animals, the Oregon nonprofit animal rights group that sued Oregon Health & Science University in 1998 to get records of care provided to animals in the Oregon Regional Primate Research Center.
asks Mark Feinberg, an immunologist at the Yerkes Regional Primate Research Center at Emory University in Atlanta.
Scientists at the Oregon Regional Primate Research Center changed his genetic structure by adding the jellyfish gene to an egg from ANDi's mother.
The world's first genetically engineered monkey was born on October 2 at the Oregon Regional Primate Research Center at the Oregon Health Sciences University in Portland.
Golub, California Regional Primate Research Center, University of California Davis, Davis, CA 95616 USA.
Work under way at the Oregon Regional Primate Research Center may open the door for same-sex couples to be biological parents of a child.
The birth of Tetra, a rhesus macaque, at the Oregon Regional Primate Research Center in Beaverton was produced by splitting a very early embryo into four pieces--unlike Dolly the sheep, which was cloned by taking the nucleus out of an adult cell and using it to reprogram an unfertilized egg.