as one of two regional preferred provider organizations (RPPO) in Georgia and South Carolina.
What does RPPO stand for?
RPPO stands for Regional Preferred Provider Organization
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RPPO
We have 5 other meanings of RPPO in our Acronym Attic
- Raw Portable Pixel Map (image type)
- Respiratory Protection Program Manager (military position)
- Returned Parts Per Million (supplier quality measure)
- Reverse Phase Protein Microarray
- Reserve Professional Personnel Management Course
- Private Natural Heritage Reserve (Brazil)
- Recent Past Preservation Network
- Radiological Pilot Program Office (US DHS)
- Regional Patient Placement Office (formerly Banner Health's Outreach Services; Arizona)
- Regional Plant Protection Organization (International Plant Protection Convention; various locations)
- Regional Printing Procurement Office
- Registered Public Purchasing Official
- Repair Parts Petty Officer (Navy)
- Requirements, Plans, and Policy Office (US DoD)
- Relative Purchasing Power Parity (financial theory)
- Repair Parts Program Plan
- Residential Parking Permit Program (various cities)
- Rochester Preschool-Parent Program (Rochester, NY)
- Realtime Pattern Play/Recording (music)
- Release and Pollution Prevention Report (New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The addition of StrataWare[R] to the RISKMASTER suite will improve bill review savings and provide access to 27 national and regional Preferred Provider Organizations (PPO) networks.
Beginning January 1, 2006, more than 650,000 Medicare beneficiaries residing in Louisiana -- part of Medicare Advantage's recently established Region #16 -- will have access to a new type of Medicare health plan known as regional preferred provider organizations (PPOs).
About PPOM PPOM is a regional preferred provider organization (PPO) headquartered in Southfield, Michigan.
regional Preferred Provider Organization by a California-based, national PPO called ppoNEXT sparked the beginnings of a complex business integration process that would eventually leapfrog MasterCare from its status as a small, regional player to that of an integral player in the third largest provider network in the nation.
Brainerd said HealthPartners would evaluate provisions in the bill that will create regional Preferred Provider Organizations.
About NovaNet NovaNet, based in the Atlanta, GA, metropolitan area, is one of the nation's premier regional Preferred Provider Organizations for the Eastern United States.
The company has established regional preferred provider organizations around Wisconsin to help employers control experience modification rates and reduce their annual costs.