What does REPGA stand for?
REPGA stands for Regional Petroleum and Gas Association (South Africa)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Red de Educación Popular Entre Mujeres (Spanish: Network of Popular Education Among Women; Uruguay)
- Ressources pour une Économie de la Recherche et de la Science (French: Resources for Economic Research and Science)
- Researching Effective Pedagogy in the Early Years (UK study)
- Refrigerated Processed Foods of Extended Durability
- Real Estate Private Fund Group
- Representative of Maintenance Force (US Navy)
- Real Estate Planning Group (Chicago, IL)
- Real Estate Publishing Group (Chicago, IL)
- Rural Empty Properties Grant (Scotland, UK)
- Reliant Energy Power Generation Benelux
- Reports Generator
- Radar Equipment Prime Item
- Radial Echo-Planar Imaging
- Readiness and Environmental Protection Initiative
- Real Estate Power Investor
- Recombinant Extrinsic Pathway Inhibitor
- Reserve Emergency Public Information (California Office of Emergency Services)
- Real Estate Principal Investment Area (Goldman Sachs)
- Rehabilitation of Property and Industries Authority (Sri Lanka)