About York Region The Regional Municipality of York is made up of nine municipalities and provides services to 983,000 residents, more than 86,000 businesses and 460,000 employees.
What does RMY stand for?
RMY stands for Regional Municipality of York (Ontario, Canada)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RMY
- Right Media Exchange (digital advertising)
- RockMan X (video game)
- Rocky Mount Cross Country (race; North Carolina)
- Rocky Mountain Xterra Club
- Rockman X Command Mission (video game)
- Rent Manager XP
- RPG Maker XP (utility program)
- Delco Remy International, Inc. (Indiana)
- Ramey, Puerto Rico (border patrol sector)
- Reeves Middleton Young (law firm; New Zealand)
- Renewable Multi-Year Appointment (University of Western Ontario; Canada)
- Roy Maas' Youth Alternatives (San Antonio, TX)
- Regional Multicultural Youth Council (Ontario, Canada)
- Rocky Mountain Youth Clinics (Colorado)
- Royal Malta Yacht Club
- Ryde Model Yacht Club (est. 1874; Ryde, Isle Of Wight, England, UK)
- Ruddie Memorial Youth Foundation
- Rocky Mountain Youth Hockey League
- Recreation Management and Youth Leadership
- Rocky Mountain Yearly Meeting
Samples in periodicals archive:
2 million contract to construct a trunk sewer tunnel by the Regional Municipality of York.
62 million, 60-unit project in Vaughan sponsored by the municipal non-profit organization of the Regional Municipality of York, for lower income senior citizens; approximately 40 per cent of the tenants will pay rent geared to income.
2 2003 Let's talk Families, Family Service of Canada, Ottawa, June 2003 Linkages, Institute for Work & Health, Toronto, Summer, 2003 Making Waves,, CCE Publications, Port Alberni BC, Summer 2003 Towards the Vision: First annual Report on Indicators of Progress, Planning and Development Services Regional Municipality of York, Newmarket ON, 2002 transition, BC Coalition of People with Disabilities, Vancouver, April/May/June 2003 Update, the Church Council on Justice and Corrections, Ottawa, June 2003 Vital aging, CLSC, Rene-Cassin/Institute of Social Gerontology of Quebec and the Foundation of Vital-Aging, Cote St-Luc Que.
A) announced today that it will supply The Regional Municipality of York (York Region), north of Toronto, Ontario, with a drinking water membrane filtration system.
the world-leading developer of enterprise information management systems (EIMS), today announced that the Regional Municipality of York in Ontario, Canada, has successfully completed a deployment of Hummingbird Enterprise(TM) to preserve, protect and manage its electronic documents and records, enhancing the efficiency of its information management systems.
at work, Institute for Work & Health, Toronto, April 2002 Canadian Mental Health Association, Winnipeg Region, April 2002 Care update, The Children's Aid Society of Hamilton, February 2002 Community Report, West Park Healthcare Centre, Toronto, April 2002 dimeline, Ontario March of Dimes, South Region, Thorold ON, Winter 2001-2002 Forum on Corrections Research, Correctional Service Canada, Ottawa, January 2002 HSInfo, Human Services Planning Branch, Regional Municipality of York, Newmarket ON, #2, Vol.
In April of 1996, the Regional Municipality of York confirmed Consumers as its private sector partner for provision of water supply within the district.