What does REMSAD stand for?
REMSAD stands for Regional Modeling System for Aerosols and Deposition ( ICF International)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Remote Electronic Monitoring Systems
- Remote Environmental Monitoring System (various companies)
- Remote Sensors
- Remotely Emplaced and Monitored Sensor
- Remotely Employed Sensor
- Rescue and Emergency Medical Services (UK)
- Research, Engineering, Manufacturing & Sustaining (various locations)
- Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Strategy
- Railway Engineering-Maintenance Suppliers Association
- Regional Emergency Medical Services Authority (Reno, NV)
- Real-Time Emergency Management via Satellite
- Regional Emergency Medical Services Council (of New York City)
- Rapid Eye Movement Sleep Deprivation
- Root Expected Mean Square Difference (mathematics)
- Radiological Emergency Medical Team
- Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy
- Regional Emergency Management Team
- Registered Emergency Medical Technician
- Registered Equine Massage Therapist
- Renewable Energy Market Transformation (South Africa)