Cluster bombs are more dangerous than mines," explains Colonel Pierre Bou Maroun, the head of the Regional Mine Action Center in Nabatieh.
What does RMAC stand for?
RMAC stands for Regional Mine Action Center
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RMAC
We have 51 other meanings of RMAC in our Acronym Attic
- Russian Managers Association
- Russian Martial Arts
- Records Management Association of Australasia
- Rightmark Audio Analyzer
- Rural Municipal Administrators Association (Canada)
- Reliability, Maintainability Allocations, Assessments, and Analysis
- Reactivity Monitoring And Alarm System
- Rocky Mountain Antiquarian Booksellers Association
- Retail Merchants’ Association of British Columbia
- Regional Maritime Awareness Capability
- Remote Monitoring and Control (alarm system; Tempest Telecom Solutions)
- Resource Management Advisory Council (California State Polytechnic University, Pomona)
- Rivers Management Advisory Committee (New Hampshire)
- Robert Morris Acquisition Center (US Army)
- Rocky Mountain Adventure Channel (Estes Park, CO)
- Rocky Mountain Athletic Conference
- Roswell Museum and Art Center (Roswell, NM)
- Royal Army Medical Corps (UK)
- Royal Manor Arts College (UK)
- Rocky Mountain Alley Cat Alliance (Denver, CO)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The MEOICC is our military counterpart to the national or regional Mine Action Centers (MACs) that are used during demining operations within a country.