Sheldon Stadnyk, Banner Health's western regional medical officer.
What does RMO stand for?
RMO stands for Regional Medical Officer
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of RMO
We have 69 other meanings of RMO in our Acronym Attic
- Range of Military Options
- Réception Mariage Organisation (French: Wedding Reception Organization)
- Records Management Office
- Records Management Official
- Recruitment Management Organization
- Redundancy Modification Order (UK)
- Références Médicales Opposables (French: Opposable Medical References)
- Refrigeration Machine Operator (license)
- Regimental Medical Officer (British Army; UK)
- Regional Mathematical Olympiad (India)
- Registered Mail Officer
- Registered Medical Officer (UK)
- Replication Management Object
- Replication Management Objects
- Reputation Management Online (social media)
- Requirements Management Office
- Resident Management Office
- Resident Medical Officer
- Resource Management Office
- Responsible Management Official (US NIH)
Samples in periodicals archive:
And Dr Sally Williams, regional medical officer for Corus, said: "Corus is delighted to be involved with the pioneering Prosiect Sir Gr.
He was Regional Medical Officer and later Chief Executive Officer for the Northern Regional Health Authority.
1 RA1270 Osorio, a regional medical officer of the US Food and Drug Administration, and Goldman (environmental health sciences, Johns Hopkins University) present updated versions of papers from a 2002 conference.
From 1970-1971, he served as regional medical officer for the Peace Corps in Washington, D.
As regional medical officer for the North West for the past 13 years, many of the worst examples of professional malpractice have crossed my desk, including the notorious Dr Shipman.
Professor John Ashton, north west regional director for public health and regional medical officer, believes pubs and clubs should be required to earn the right to an extended-hours licence by showing social responsibility.
After a stint in the state legislature and a tour as a regional medical officer for the U.