Keath Wade, MD Satilla Regional Medical Laboratory Waycross, GA Daniel M.
What does RML stand for?
RML stands for Regional Medical Laboratory (Tulsa, OK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RML
We have 112 other meanings of RML in our Acronym Attic
- Rail Mobile Launcher (Strategic Missiles)
- Rainbowfish Mailing List
- Ram Manohar Lohia (Indian hospital)
- Random Microlenticular
- Ray Mallock, Ltd. (automotive/racing engineering company; UK)
- Raynworth Marketing Limited (Switzerland)
- Read My Lips
- Recherche Marketing en Ligne (French: Online Marketing Research)
- Recovered Mass Loss
- Refrigerant Moisture Level
- Regional Medical Library (funded by the National Library of Medicine, USA)
- Regional or Minority Language (EU)
- Relational Markup Language
- Relative Movement Line (navigation)
- Remember My Love
- Remind Me Later
- Remote Maintenance Loopback (Hekimian)
- Remote Microwave Link
- Rencontres Musicales en Lorraine (French: Musical Encounters in Lorraine)
- Rescue Motor Launch (US Navy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Additionally, he was vice chairman, department of pathology, at the University of New Mexico (UNM) School of Medicine and director of the Genetics and Cytometry Division at TriCore Reference Laboratories, a regional medical laboratory affiliated with UNM Health Sciences Center and Presbyterian Healthcare Services.
Spectrum Laboratory Network, is a full-service regional medical laboratory providing laboratory services to over 7,000 physicians, 10 hospitals, nursing homes, home health, clinics, urgent care facilities, business and industries.
MK presently is sponsor of a joint venture project at the Kaiser Permanente regional medical laboratory in Berkeley.