Summary: The chairman and CEO of Renault-Nissan, Carlos Ghosn, urged Arab businesses Friday to adopt internal policies that promote gender parity to boost low levels of female participation in the regional labor market.
What does RLM stand for?
RLM stands for Regional Labor Market
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RLM
We have 76 other meanings of RLM in our Acronym Attic
- Radio Lycée Montesoro (French Internet radio station)
- Random Logic Macro (computing)
- Real Liberty Media (est. 2008)
- Real Life Ministries
- Receive-Level Monitor
- Receiver-Driven Layered Multicast
- Recover Lunar Magic (computer game hack)
- Recreation, Lands and Minerals (Alaska)
- Redundant Link Manager (Cisco)
- Reflective Light Microscopy
- Regression Lineaire Multiple (French, statistics)
- ReichLuftMinistruim (German: Reich Air Ministry; weaponry identification)
- Reichs-Luftfahrts-Ministerium (German)
- Release Management (Oracle)
- Relevant Labor Market
- Remaining Life Module
- Remote Layer Management (Nortel)
- Remote Line Module
- Reprise License Manager
- Réseau Littoral Méditerranéen (French: Mediterranean Coast Network)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Activities is an essential component of accurate identification of needs, individual approach and respecting the specifics of the target group and the regional labor market and the subsequent optimization of the qualification of project participants to match labor market requirements.
The key challenge for regional policy-makers is to reshape the regional labor markets in ways that are economically as undisruptive as possible.
Their topics include a new paradigm for migration in a globalized world, modeling inter-regional migration, migration between US states, the mobility of highly educated workers within the high technology sector in Finland, the impact of immigration on the employment of natives in regional labor markets, ethnic network externalities and labor market integration, the international economic integration and migration in Romania, and illegal immigration and the underground economy.
1999) The Dynamics of Regional Labor Markets and Active Labor Market Policy: Swedish Evidence.
This might indicate a structural change that is affecting only the Midwest, resulting in a regional labor market that does not follow the rest of the country.
While this regional labor market is not yet truly 'integrated,' and despite lacking an established regulatory and legal framework, clearly a large and growing demand for labor in some countries of the region is met by migrants.
Contractors report far less tension in the regional labor market, including stable wage rates.