In this age of new economic challenges, innovative strategies such as the Hartford-Springfield Economic Partnership, the Fresno-Clovis Regional Jobs Initiative and the White County Economic Development Group prove that cities can and are acting regionally to build competitive economies.
What does RJI stand for?
RJI stands for Regional Jobs Initiative (Fresno, CA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RJI
We have 10 other meanings of RJI in our Acronym Attic
- Rumex Japonicus Houtt (herb)
- Robison Jewish Health Center (Portland, OR)
- Royal Jelly Hair Plus
- Regis Jesuit High School (Denver, Colorado)
- Reynoldsburg Junior High School (Reynoldsburg, OH)
- Rhodes Junior High School (Mesa, Arizona)
- Roosevelt Junior High School
- Roy Junior High School (Roy, Utah)
- Reeds Jewelers, Inc. (est. 1946)
- Reflective Judgment Interview
- Request for Judicial Intervention (legal)
- Research Journalism Initiative
- Reseau Jeunesse Ignatien (French: Ignatian Youth Network; France)
- Rural Justice Institute (Alfred University; New York)
- Russian Justice Initiative
- Rebuild Japan Initiative Foundation
- Raymond James International Holdings, Inc. (St. Petersburg, FL)
- RIVET JOINT Block III Operator Training System
- Restorative Justice Ireland Network
- Ranhill Jambi Inc. Pte Ltd. (oil and gas production; Singapore)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Also on hand for the event were Assembly Member Juan Arambula (D-Fresno); Pete Weber, Co-Chair, Fresno Regional Jobs Initiative (RJI); Steve Geil, CEO, Fresno Economic Development Corporation serving Fresno County; and Jeff Smith, Area 4 Representative for PG&E.
Louis Regional Jobs Initiative and Bridges-to-Work to learn how the city is using light rail and other transportation to link inner city residents with family-supporting jobs in the St.