Recently awarded a grant by the New Economy Initiative Foundation ("NEI"), AutoHarvest is part of the NEI's Detroit Regional Innovation Network, a 10-year program to boost high-tech development and job creation in Southeast Michigan.
What does RINET stand for?
RINET stands for Regional Innovation Network (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RINET
We have 2 other meanings of RINET in our Acronym Attic
- Regional Industrial Networking Conference (Singapore Polytechnic)
- Research Institute for Networks and Communications Engineering (Dublin City University)
- Resistance to Ischemic Nerve Conduction Failure
- Renagel in New Dialysis (biology)
- Research Institute for Newspaper Development (India)
- Reversible Ischemic Neurologic Deficit
- Russell Industries (Houston, TX)
- Rydberg Intermediate Neglect of Differential Overlap
- Research Institute of Nuclear Engineering (University of Fukui; Japan)
- Racing Information Network
- Reinsurance & Insurance Network
- Rhode Island Network for Educational Technology
- Receiver Independent Exchange Format (GPS)
- Remote Infrastructure
- Airborne Television System (US Navy)
- Really Interesting New Gene
- Regional and International Networking Group
- Rehabilitation Insurance Nurses Group
- Rete Integrata Nazionale GPS (Italian: Integrated National Net GPS (Global Positioning System))
- Rhode Island National Guard
Samples in periodicals archive:
INOLIN is directed by the Andalusian technological network, which is a regional innovation network, created in 2005 by the regional government of Andalusia in Spain.
The EBTIC will also attract talent from across the world to the UAE and aim to build a regional innovation network hub.