The new scheme, funded through a PS15,000 bursary from the NHS Regional Innovation Fund, means that most children will be able to get their wheelchair almost immediately, though those with more complex needs may have still have to wait a little longer.
What does RIF stand for?
RIF stands for Regional Innovation Fund (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of RIF
We have 133 other meanings of RIF in our Acronym Attic
- Rapid Innovation Fund (US DoD)
- Rassemblement pour l'Indépendance de la France (French: Rally for the Independence of France)
- Rate Input Form
- Reading Is Fun
- Reading Is Fundamental
- Realistic Imitation Firearm
- Recoverable Irradiated Fuel (spent fuel)
- Reduced Injury Factor
- Reduction In Force
- Refit Industrial Facility
- Registre International Français (French: French International Register)
- Registro de Identificación Fiscal (Venezuelan IRS)
- Relative Importance Factor (classification feature selection)
- Rencontres de l'Ichtyologie en France (French: Meetings of Ichthyology in France)
- Renju International Federation
- Repeated Implantation Failure
- Research Institute of Fruits (Indonesia)
- Réseaux en Ile-de-France (French regional music broadcasters' association)
- Resistance Is Futile (Star Trek)
- Resource Interchange Format
Samples in periodicals archive:
Regional innovation funds, to reward radical breakthroughs in the prevention and treatment of lifestyle diseases.
Firms will get aid from a regional innovation fund to set up in areas of low employment.