May 22, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Today Mars Petcare and The Nutro Company broke ground on an $87 million world-class Regional Innovation Center in Thompson's Station, Tenn.
What does RIC stand for?
RIC stands for Regional Innovation Center
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RIC
We have 232 other meanings of RIC in our Acronym Attic
- Reconstruction Information Center
- Record Identification Code
- Record Item Complex
- Recovery Information Center (various organizations)
- Referee-in-Chief (sports)
- Referential Integrity Check
- Régiment d'Infanterie Coloniale (French: Colonial Infantry Regiment)
- Regional Incident Commander
- Regional Industry Collaboration
- Regional Information Centre
- Regional Instrumentation Center (Morocco)
- Registro de Información Catastral (Guatemala)
- Regolamento Internazionale Carrozze (European railway treaty in 1922)
- Regulated Investment Company
- Rehabilitation Impairment Category
- Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago
- Reinvention Impact Center
- Reliability Importance Calculator
- Remote Indigenous Community (Australia)
- Remote Intelligent Communications
Samples in periodicals archive:
The company is funded by the Biotechnology Regional Innovation Centers, LIFElab and BioPAD of the Department of Science and Technology, Government of South Africa.
8% to 1% in 2009, the government has established four Biotechnology Regional Innovation Centers (BRIC), which are funded with ZAR 155 million ($20 million) a year.
About Great Lakes Innovation and Development Enterprise: The Great Lakes Innovation and Development Enterprise (GLIDE), founded in 2001, is a comprehensive regional innovation center, resource hub, and business incubator that supports all facets of the start-up, development, and growth of enterprises.
GLIDE is a comprehensive regional innovation center and resource hub that supports all facets of the start-up, development and growth of business.
Governor Perry's comprehensive plan calls for a $300 million renewal of the Texas Enterprise Fund, the creation of regional innovation centers, and establishment of the Texas Emerging Technology Fund.