The project, the Regional Information Systems Security Center, forges a partnership between the Walnut, Calif.
What does RISSC stand for?
RISSC stands for Regional Information Systems Security Center (cybersecurity)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RISSC
We have 3 other meanings of RISSC in our Acronym Attic
- Regional Information Sharing System
- Regular Insulin Sliding Scale (diabetes management)
- Research Institute for Socionetwork Strategies (Kansai University; Japan)
- Research Institute of Science for Safety and Sustainability (Japan)
- Revised Injury Severity Score
- Rhode Island Soft Systems (software company)
- Robotic International Summer School (est. 2010)
- Rhode Island Social Studies Association (teachers' group)
- Rhode Island Staffing Services Association
- Research Institute for Soil Science and Agricultural Chemistry (Hungary)
- Republic of Ireland Soccer Supporters Club
- Research Institute of Swahili Studies of Eastern Africa (Mombasa, Kenya)
- Regional Information Sharing System Network
- Record of Inter-System Safety Precautions (UK)
- Regional Information Services Strategic Plan (New Zealand)
- Research Institute for Solid State Physics and Optics (Budapest, Hungary)
- Robotics, Intelligent Systems and Signal Processing (conference)
- Research Institute for Safety and Security in Transportation (State University of New York at Buffalo)
- Radioimmunosorbent Test
- Rapid Insulin Sensitivity Test
Samples in periodicals archive:
Stan Stahl sits on the editorial board of Continuity Insights and the advisory board of the Regional Information Systems Security Center (RISSC).