The task order builds on EDS' experience as a contractor to CMS since 1999, fighting fraud and abuse related to benefits for inpatient/outpatient healthcare services, durable medical equipment, and regional home health intermediary services.
What does RHHI stand for?
RHHI stands for Regional Home Health Intermediary
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of RHHI in our Acronym Attic
- Rossmann Hurt Hoffman, Inc (Ellicott City, MD)
- Royal Hallamshire Hospital (UK)
- Royal Hobart Hospital (Tasmania, Australia)
- Rubber High Heat-resistant (wire)
- Respiratory Health Hazards in Agriculture (US CDC)
- Royal Herakles Hockey Club
- Radiology History and Heritage Charitable Trust (UK)
- Random House Historical Dictionary of American Slang
- Russian Heritage Highway Foundation
- Recombinant human Hepatocyte Growth Factor
- Rotary Heritage and History International Fellowship (Rotary International)
- Roller Hockey Hall of Fame
- Reproductive Health Hazards Program
- Reservoir Hill House of Peace (Baltimore, MD)
- Red Hook High School (Red Hook, NY)
- Reload Half-Half Step
- Richmond Hill High School (Richmond Hill, GA)
- Richmond Hill High School (Richmond Hill, ON, Canada)
- River Hill High School (Columbia, MD)
- Rooty Hill High School (Sydney, Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Additionally, beginning in February 1994, United Government Services (UGS), the regional home health intermediary for Puerto Rico, began its own investigation, and pending its results, has suspended payment to many of the hospices.