37 cents) on the Regional Government Securities Market (RGSM) with Prime Minister Roosevelt Skerrit saying it represents confidence in the policies of his administration, reports Caribbean360.
What does RGSM stand for?
RGSM stands for Regional Government Securities Market (est. 2002; Eastern Caribbean Enterprise Bank)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RGSM
We have 2 other meanings of RGSM in our Acronym Attic
- Rural Geography Specialty Group
- Regeling Geldelijke Steun Huisvesting Gehandicapten (Dutch: Financial Aid Scheme Housing Disability; The Netherlands)
- Royal Grammar School High Wycombe (Buckinghamshire, England)
- Royal Grammar School High Wycombe (Canada)
- Real Gross State Income (Australia)
- Rajiv Gandhi Shramik Kalyan Yojana (labor scheme; India)
- Reynolds Geo-Sciences Ltd. (UK)
- Riga Graduate School of Law (Latvia)
- Rural Girls Softball League (Indiana)
- Generalized Scattering Matrix for A Radial Line
- Retail Guest Service Manager
- Registered Gaming Suppliers of Ontario (Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada)
- Railway Group Safety Plan (UK)
- Rat Genome Sequencing Project (consortium)
- Real Gross State Product (various states)
- Reduced Gravity Student Program
- Rothamsted General Survey Program
- RAND Gulf States Policy Institute
- Rajindra Grandsons Pvt Ltd (Ambala, Haryana, India)
- Ramky Global Solutions Pvt. Ltd. (Ramky Group; India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
JOHN'S, Antigua, March 17 /PRNewswire/ -- History was created in Antigua and Barbuda on Wednesday, 15th March when the country made its inaugural entry into the Regional Government Securities Market (RGSM).
Antigua & Barbuda on March 15 made its inaugural entry into the Regional Government Securities Market (RGSM).