``We're establishing a regional general permit for the Los Angeles district (of the Army Corps of Engineers,) which is most of Southern California and the entire state of Arizona,'' said Bruce Henderson, a senior project manager for the corps ``(Flood control officials) would be able to utilize this permit in a very shortened time span.
What does RGP stand for?
RGP stands for Regional General Permit
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of RGP
We have 66 other meanings of RGP in our Acronym Attic
- Ruby Graph Oriented Programming
- Rapid Gassing Process
- Rapport Général sur la Pauvreté
- Rare Gas Plant
- Raster Graphics Processor
- Rate Gyro Package
- Rec.Gambling.Poker (newsgroup)
- Redemption Grace Period (domain name registrar management)
- Refiner Groundwood Pulp
- Régiment du Génie Parachutiste (French: Parachute Engineer Regiment)
- Regional Geriatric Program (Canada)
- Regional Growth Partnership (New Haven, CT)
- Règlement Général de Police (French: General Police Regulations)
- Reliability Growth Program
- Resources Global Professionals (business consulting)
- Rice Genome Project
- Rigid Gas Permeable (contact lens material)
- Rolled Gold Plating
- Reversibly Glycosylated Polypeptide-1
- Regional Geriatric Program Central (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It encourages farmers' participation in species protection under a regional general permit for all farmers and ranchers within participating counties.
District Court in Jacksonville has upheld a Regional General Permit (RGP) issued by the U.