Contract notice: Quality control and counting regional express routes and additional services.
What does REX stand for?
REX stands for Regional Express (Australian airline)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of REX
We have 12 other meanings of REX in our Acronym Attic
- Regional Early Warning Unit
- Radiation Experiment (studies scintillation effects of the Earth's atmosphere on RF transmissions; first spacecraft to successfully employ GPS navigation)
- Radio Science Experiment (NASA New Horizons Project)
- Readiness Exercise
- Real Estate Excellence (awards)
- Real-Time Executive
- Rear Entertainment Xtreme (in-car entertainment system)
- Receiver/Exciter (Radar Subsystem)
- Reflector Erosion Experiment
- Regional Energetics Experiment
- Registered Export System (trade)
- Relativistic Electron Beam Experiment
- Reliability of Effective Service
- Relocatable Executable
- Remote Events for XML (Extensible Markup Language)
- Remote Interface Unit Exerciser
- Rentenindex (German bond index)
- Request to Exit (security)
- Requisition Exception Code
- REST-Enabled XHTML
Samples in periodicals archive:
Today's contracts are in Germany's most populous region, North Rhine-Westphalia, and involve a regional express service between Rheine-Munster-Cologne-Krefeld and a Bonn-Cologne-Wuppertal stopping service.
Local airline Regional Express said the phone began glowing red and emitting dense smoke after the plane landed in Sydney on Friday.
Meanwhile, Philippines' Cebu Air is the highest ranked in the low-cost/niche category, and Australia's Regional Express Holdings is the top regional carrier for the third year in a row.
ON NOVEMBER 23 the Australian Airline Regional Express (Rex) announced the appointment of Ronald Bartsch as an Independent Director to the Rex Board.
Feb 24, 2010 Regional Express Australian regional carrier Regional Express (Rex) has posted an 9 percent fall in net profit for its first fiscal half-year, as a result of lower passenger numbers and weaker cargo demand.
12/23/2009 Regional Express Australia's Regional Express (Rex) will stop operating on the Mackay-Townsville route from 1 January 2010, three months after it launched the service.
Dragonair is wholly owned subsidiary and Cathay Pacific also has a 60% stake in AHK Air Hong Kong Ltd, an all-cargo carrier operating regional express freight services.