From 2009 through 2013, he was a Regional Executive Vice President of Wells Fargo and led its business banking team in Virginia, Maryland and the District of Columbia.
What does REVP stand for?
REVP stands for Regional Executive Vice President (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of REVP
- Real Estate Video Imaging Systems, Inc.
- Retrofitting for Environmental Viability Improvement of Valued Architectural Landmarks (Euopean Commission; London)
- Rane Engine Valves Ltd. (Chennai, India)
- Reliance Energy Ventures, Ltd. (India)
- Redundancy Expected Value Model
- Review Manager (software for Cochrane reviews)
- Revision Date
- Redundancy Expected Value Programming
- Revenue per Available Customer
- Revenue Per Available Guest (hotel industry)
- Revenue Per Available Room (hotel industry)
- Revenue per Occupied Room (also seen as RPOR; hospitality industry)
- Revenue Procedure (IRB)
- Revenue Rule (IRB)
- Radar-Enhanced Vision System
- Register of Encumbered Vehicles (New South Wales Office of Fair Trading; Australia)
- Requirements Engineering Validation System
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to Regional Executive Vice President, John Loughridge the awards reflect continuing customer support for our high quality vessels and services and the project work scopes is a sign of the broad ranging capabilities of the DOF Subsea group.
Nissan North America, a subsidiary of Nissan Motor Company (NASDAQ: NSANY) TYO: 7201), is aiming to displace Honda Motor Company (NYSE: HMC) (TYO: 7267) in the United States, according to the automaker's regional executive vice president, Colin Dodge.
Since 1993, he has been the regional executive vice president for the Crump Group, where he had oversight responsibility for several Crump offices nationwide.
Prior to his promotion to president, Collins served as chief operation officer and prior to that as regional executive vice president based out of Morse Diesel's Boston office.
Sames has joined the company as Regional Executive Vice President of its New York City and Milford, Connecticut, offices.
Gary Hardman, Mike Howell and their associates will continue to operate in their current location under the direction of John Neumaier, South Central Regional Executive Vice President of Gallagher's employee benefit consulting and brokerage operations.
In Oklahoma deposits, Arvest has a long way to go to the top, said Brad Krieger, regional executive vice president.