Gary Hardman, Mike Howell and their associates will continue to operate in their current location under the direction of John Neumaier, South Central Regional Executive Vice President of Gallagher's employee benefit consulting and brokerage operations.
What does REVP stand for?
REVP stands for Regional Executive Vice President (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of REVP
- Real Estate Video Imaging Systems, Inc.
- Retrofitting for Environmental Viability Improvement of Valued Architectural Landmarks (Euopean Commission; London)
- Rane Engine Valves Ltd. (Chennai, India)
- Reliance Energy Ventures, Ltd. (India)
- Redundancy Expected Value Model
- Review Manager (software for Cochrane reviews)
- Revision Date
- Redundancy Expected Value Programming
- Revenue per Available Customer
- Revenue Per Available Guest (hotel industry)
- Revenue Per Available Room (hotel industry)
- Revenue per Occupied Room (also seen as RPOR; hospitality industry)
- Revenue Procedure (IRB)
- Revenue Rule (IRB)
- Radar-Enhanced Vision System
- Register of Encumbered Vehicles (New South Wales Office of Fair Trading; Australia)
- Requirements Engineering Validation System
Samples in periodicals archive:
uk Auto Business News - 05 December 2011 Nissan North America, a subsidiary of Nissan Motor Company (NASDAQ: NSANY) TYO: 7201), is aiming to displace Honda Motor Company (NYSE: HMC) (TYO: 7267) in the United States, according to the automaker's regional executive vice president, Colin Dodge.
The associates at Group Benefits will continue to operate in the business' current location under the direction of John Neumaier, south-central regional executive vice president of Gallagher's employee benefit consulting and brokerage operations.
Prior to his promotion to president, Collins served as chief operation officer and prior to that as regional executive vice president based out of Morse Diesel's Boston office.
Sames has joined the company as Regional Executive Vice President of its New York City and Milford, Connecticut, offices.
Eriksen and his associates will continue to operate from their current location under the direction of William Ziebell, North Central Regional Executive Vice President of Gallagher's employee benefit consulting and insurance brokerage operations.
In Oklahoma deposits, Arvest has a long way to go to the top, said Brad Krieger, regional executive vice president.
Edack, Arch Insurance Group Regional Executive Vice President who is working closely with the Wexford team to ensure a smooth integration.