What does RENARM stand for?
RENARM stands for Regional Environmental and Natural Resource Management Project (USAID)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Riverside Edgecombe Neighborhood Association (New York)
- Rogers Road-Eubanks Neighborhood Association (Chapel HIll, NC)
- Rat Lung Epithelial Na (Sodium) Channel
- Renewables Academy
- Registro Nacional de Carteiras de Habilitação (Portuguese: National Registry of Driver's Licenses; Brazil)
- Registro Nacional de Leyes Nacidas Muertas (Spanish: National Register of Unborn Dead Laws; Guatemala)
- Research and Educational Networking Association of Moldova (Republic of Moldova)
- Resistência Nacional Moçambicana (Mozambique Mozambique National Resistance; political party)
- Registro Nacional de las Personas (National Civil Registry, Guatemala)
- Registro Nacional de Armas (Argentina)
- Réseau National de Surveillance Sismique (France)
- Reseau National de Télécommunication Pour l'Enseignement et La Recherche (French: National Communication Network for Education and Research.
- Risked Exploration Net Asset Value (finance)
- Registro Nacional de Veículos Automotores (Portuguese: National Registry of Motor Vehicles; Brazil)
- Registro Nacional de Vehículos-México
- Regional Electronic Navigational Chart Coordinating Center (Polish Navy)
- Renaissance Center (Detroit, Michigan)
- Regional Enterprise Network - Central Victoria Ltd. (Australia)
- Reduction of Enterprise Nutrient Discharges Project (Serbia water program)