Black-topped streets, light posts and fire hydrants cut through the 22 acres of grassy land that over the next year will be transformed into the Combined, Regional Emergency Services Training Center.
What does RESTC stand for?
RESTC stands for Regional Emergency Services Training Center (Gaston College; Dallas, North Carolina)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Restricted Environmental Stimulation Technique (sensory deprivation, floating)
- Retail Employees Superannuation Trust
- Retrofit Evaluation System Test
- Restricted Letter (US Navy)
- Repressor Element-1 Silencing Transcription Factor/Neuron Restrictive Silencer Factor
- Reconnaissance, Surveillance & Target Acquisition
- Renewable Energy Strategies and Technology Applications for Regenerating Towns (energy conservation project; Torino, Italy)
- Reserve Components Status Reporting
- Resources Status (US FEMA)
- Toll Restriction Details
- Remote Sensing Technology Center of Japan
- RESeau Teleinformatique de l'Education NAtionale et de la recherché
- Radiographical Evaluation System in Total Hip Arthroplasty
- Restoration of Operations
- Randomized Efficacy Study of Tirofiban for Outcomes and Restenosis (cardiac drug trial)
- Residential Emergency Services to Offer (Home) Repairs to the Elderly (New York State program)
- Regional Environmental Sustainable Tourism Plan (European Cooperation for Sustainable Environmental Regional Development through Tourism)