Working with national and regional emergency response teams ensures we share vital lessons that improve our ability to deal with such situations should they ever arise.
What does RERT stand for?
RERT stands for Regional Emergency Response Team
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of RERT
We have 4 other meanings of RERT in our Acronym Attic
- Real Estate Resource Services (various locations)
- Reliant Energy Retail Services, LLC (Houston, TX)
- Repères et Références Statistiques (French: Ready Statistical References; education)
- Réseau d'Echanges Réciproques des Savoirs (French: Network of Mutual Exchange of Knowledge)
- Resonance Electronic Raman Scattering (astrophysics)
- Resonance-Enhanced Raman Scattering
- Resonance-Enhanced Raman Spectroscopy
- Russian Estonian Rail Services (Viimsi, Haabneeme, Estonia)
- Radiological Emergency Response Team (Environmental Protection Agency)
- Regime Excepcional de Regularização Tributária (Portuguese: Exceptional Tax Settlement Regime)
- Renewable Energy Resources Trust Fund
- Reduced Enrichment for Research and Test Reactors (US government program, Argonne National Laboratory)
- Religious Experience Research Unit (UK)
- Roi Et Rajabhat University (Thailand)
- Racial Equality Standard (UK)
- Radar Environment Simulation
- Radar Environment Simulator
- Radiation Exposure State
- Radio Equipment and Systems
- Radio Equipment System
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Department of Environmental Protection's regional emergency response teams will be on-call throughout the day to respond to reports of potential hazards.
Rhodia and BASF are grateful for the dedication and enthusiasm of the regional emergency response team headed by the Baltimore Fire Department and encourage other key metropolitan areas to take a similar approach," said Frithjof Netzer, business director, acrylic monomers, BASF Corporation.