He is former member of the United States Public Health Service, National Disaster Medical System and New York Disaster Medical Assistance Team, and also serves on the board of directors for the Regional Emergency Medical Services Council of New York City, Inc.
What does REMSCO stand for?
REMSCO stands for Regional Emergency Medical Services Council (of New York City)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of REMSCO in our Acronym Attic
- Remote Sensors
- Remotely Emplaced and Monitored Sensor
- Remotely Employed Sensor
- Rescue and Emergency Medical Services (UK)
- Research, Engineering, Manufacturing & Sustaining (various locations)
- Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Strategy
- Railway Engineering-Maintenance Suppliers Association
- Regional Emergency Medical Services Authority (Reno, NV)
- Regional Modeling System for Aerosols and Deposition ( ICF International)
- Real-Time Emergency Management via Satellite
- Rapid Eye Movement Sleep Deprivation
- Root Expected Mean Square Difference (mathematics)
- Radiological Emergency Medical Team
- Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy
- Regional Emergency Management Team
- Registered Emergency Medical Technician
- Registered Equine Massage Therapist
- Renewable Energy Market Transformation (South Africa)
- Reactive Explosive Materials Training Corporation (Branchville, NJ)
- Registered Emergency Medical Technician - Paramedic (British Association of Emergency Medical Technicians, BAEMT)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is also past president of the Broward Workshop, serves as chairman of the Tower Club, chairman of the Broward Regional Emergency Medical Services Council, and chairman of the Whitbread Race America.