Eligible communities are the Kenai Peninsula, Matanuska-Susitna boroughs, the Municipality of Anchorage and the Chugach Regional Educational Attendance Area (No.
What does REAA stand for?
REAA stands for Regional Educational Attendance Area (Alaska)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of REAA
We have 5 other meanings of REAA in our Acronym Attic
- Rockwell Electronics Australasia Pty. Ltd.
- Rosenergoatom (Russian nuclear power station)
- Royal Equestrian Army (My Little Pony)
- Rural Electric Association
- Rural Electrification Administration
- Russian Education Academy
- US Revenue Beer (Scott Catalogue prefix; philately)
- Real Estate Agents Association (Papua New Guinea)
- Real Estate Appraiser Association (California)
- Refugee Education Assistance Act of 1980
- Renewable Energy Action Agenda (Australia)
- Rural Education Attendance Area (Alaska)
- Road Engineering Association of Asia and Australasia
- Reasonable Efforts in Assessment, Access and Prevention Unit (Family Court of Philadelphia; Pennsylvania)
- Real Estate Appraiser Board (various locations)
- Regional Energy Advisory Board
- Research Ethics Appeal Board (Canada)
- Radiation Emergency Assistance Center
- Radio Electric Asymmetric Conveyer (biomedicine)
- Reactor Effluent Air Cooler