What does REPA stand for?
REPA stands for Regional Economic Partnership Agreements
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of REPA
We have 31 other meanings of REPA in our Acronym Attic
- Rural Electrification Programme (various locations)
- Replacement Depot
- Reserve Enlistment Program 1963
- Repetitive Extragenic Palindromic Sequence Polymerase Chain Reaction (genetics)
- Rab Escort Protein 1
- Reserve Enlistment Program of 1963
- RCRA Enforcement Permitting Assistance
- Real Estate Professional Assistant
- Real Estate Purchase Agreement
- Refrigeration Environmental Protection Association, Inc.
- Registered Environmental Property Assessor
- Reproduction and Ecology in Provincia Aroma
- Residential Energy Performance Association (New Hampshire)
- Radiological Emergency Preparedness Advisory Committee
- Re-Employment Pre-Layoff Center (Globe, AZ)
- Ready, Execute, Process, Analyze, Coordinate
- Regional Emergency Patient Access and Coordination (Calgary Health Region)
- Regional Protection Advisory Committee (United Kingdom)
- Rural Electric Political Action Committee
- Rapid Effective Participatory Action in Community Theatre Education and Development (Kenya)