Our nuclear cluster is both an important source of energy to residents and businesses, as well as a major player in Carolinas' job and income creation," says Mark Henry, study researcher and co-coordinator of the Regional Economic Development Research Laboratory at Clemson University.
What does REDRL stand for?
REDRL stands for Regional Economic Development Research Laboratory (Clemson University; South Carolina)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Rural Enterprise Development Programme (Bhutan)
- Rural Enterprise Development Project (UN Development Programme; various locations)
- Rural Entrepreneurship Development Programme (India)
- Regional Economic and Development Planning Board (Philippines)
- Real Estate Development and Property Management (Cambridge, MA)
- Regional Economic Development Partnership Program (India)
- Registered Engineers for Disaster Relief
- Resources, Environment and Development Research Associates
- Redeployment Report
- Resolve Employment Disputes Reach Equitable Solutions Swiftly (USPS)
- Reactive Energy Decisive Routing Protocol (computer science)
- Ragpickers Education and Development Scheme (India)
- Reactor Electric Distribution System
- Real Estate Direct Sales (international network; Austria)
- Real-time Execution Decision Support System
- Retail Electronic Delivery System
- Retrovirus Epidemiology Donor Study
- Rural Economic Development Strategy (Indiana)
- Rural Education for Development Society (India)
- Red Semi-Automated Forces