RTRP is one of the state's seven regional economic development organizations and handles marketing for the betterment of its communities for the Research Triangle Region.
What does REDO stand for?
REDO stands for Regional Economic Development Organization (various locations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of REDO
We have 4 other meanings of REDO in our Acronym Attic
- Rede Latino-Americana de Computadores (Portuguese: Latin American Network of Computers; Brazil)
- Rural Economic Development Loan and Grant (US Department of Agriculture)
- Real Estate Design Memorandum (USACE)
- Reflectorless Electronic Distance Measurement (surveying)
- Real Estate Development Marketing Act (2005; British Columbia, Canada)
- Readiness Management Center
- Radford Environmental Development and Management Program (Virginia)
- Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon (cards)
- Research Education in Disaster Mental Health
- Rawalpindi Eye Donors Organization (Pakistan)
- Rural Economic Development Organization (est. 1989; North Carolina)
- Requirements, Design Options and Constraints (Prism environmental architecture system)
- Resolution of Disputes Out of Court (law)
- Readiness Operations Report
- Rotational Echo Double Resonance
- Robot Enhanced Detection Outpost with Lasers
- Random Early Demotion and Promotion
- Renewable Energy Development Programme (UN)
- Restriction Endonuclease Digestion Profile (microbiology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
KC SmartPort is affiliated with the Kansas City Area Development Council, the regional economic development organization for the 18-county Kansas City metro.
Webster Five makes CWE grant The Webster Five Foundation, which is funded by Webster Five Cents Savings Bank, has given $2,000 to the Worcester-based Center for Women & Enterprise, a regional economic development organization that trains and assists women entrepreneurs and business owners, especially those with low to moderate incomes.
The annual IEDC Leadership Summit is an exclusive gathering of 250 state and Federal government leaders, regional economic development organizations and executives.
We're obviously not there yet," says Dorothy Baunach, executive director of NorTech, a Cleveland-based regional economic development organization.
which is West Michigan's regional economic development organization, focused on retaining, expanding and attracting businesses to the region.
UPSTATE ALLIANCE SOUTH CAROLINA Booth 13016 A public/private regional economic development organization promoting business in northwestern South Carolina.
takes a modern, comprehensive approach toward economic development and continues to be the most independently funded regional economic development organization in all of Saskatchewan, and indeed across Canada.