As the region's pre-eminent regional economic development agency, Quebec International fosters business growth, supports key economic clusters and attracts talent and investment.
What does REDA stand for?
REDA stands for Regional Economic Development Agency (various locations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of REDA
We have 10 other meanings of REDA in our Acronym Attic
- Review of Externalities Data (EU project)
- Rigid External Destruction (medical care)
- Risk Estimate Distance
- Rover Equipment Deck (NASA)
- Rural Enterprise Development (various locations)
- Rapid Emergency Deployable Heavy Operations Repair Squadron Engineers (common, but incorrect)
- Rapid Engineers Deployable Heavy Operations Repair Squadron Engineers (US DoD)
- Project Portfolio Selection (real estate; Hong Kong)
- Remote Electric Drive Turret
- Recycling Economic Development Advocate (EPA)
- Regional Economic Development Authority (Canada; various locations)
- Renewable Energy Development Agency
- Resident Evil: Dead Aim (gaming)
- Resonant Excitation Double Autoionization
- Riverview Economic Development Association (St Paul, MN)
- Russian Electrical Dynamo of Arutunoff
- Regional Economic Development Advisory Board (business development; California)
- Regional Economic Development Advisory Committee (various locations)
- Regional Economic Development Assistance Corporation (Brooklyn, NY)
- Remote Data Access and Control
Samples in periodicals archive:
Among the affiliates that have signed or renewed agreements with Kauffman FastTrac since mid-year are academic institutions in Ireland and Turkey, a major hospital group and a private university in the Kansas City area, a snack food distributor outside Dallas, a biomedicine incubator in Akron, Ohio, and a regional economic development agency in southwestern Louisiana.
PIER, which is the regional economic development agency in the Humboldt area, will be working with 28 RMs to populate the new Business Capacity Listing project database with information on industry, businesses and services that are locally available.
``I'm in favour of a regional economic development agency, free-standing with the sole responsibility for developing the North Wales economy.
Kondrat was a strong community booster, and had hosted Danbury's Wild Winter Warm Up and a golf outing to benefit a regional economic development agency.
Nick Paul, chairman of regional economic development agency Advantage West Midlands, said: "The Coventry, Solihull and Warwickshire Agenda for Action demonstrates the sub-region's commitment to delivery.
Byline: Colin Lewis Advantage West Midlands, the regional economic development agency, is this week launching plans to recruit top professional marketing and public relations help to raise its public profile in the drive to make the region the best place to invest in the UK.
The overall setting of EuroBiO 2008 was awarded to Paris and Region Ile-de-France; the concrete organization of the event is ensured by its Regional Economic Development Agency for Paris Ile-de-France (ARD) and its Partner, Package Organization.