The Department of Community, Rural and Gaeltacht Affairs continues to support the work of the 14 Local Drugs Task Forces (LDTF) in Dublin, Bray, and Cork as well as the 10 Regional Drugs Task Forces (RDTF), throughout the country.
What does RDTF stand for?
RDTF stands for Regional Drugs Task Forces (Ireland)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of RDTF
We have 4 other meanings of RDTF in our Acronym Attic
- Rural Development Training Center (various locations)
- Radar, Data, Tracker, Coordinator and Assistant (Air Traffic Controller positions to form a Sector Suite)
- Restricted Differential Time Delay
- Research, Development, Test, & Evaluation
- resource definition table entry
- Research, Development, Test, and Evaluation, Army (budget line item)
- Research, Development, Test & Evaluation Funding
- Research, Development, Test & Evaluation, Navy
- Rail Defect Test Facility (US DOT)
- Rare Disease Task Force (European Commission Public Health Directorate)
- Rural Development Through Forestry
- Radar Data Transfer Group
- Research, Development, Technology and Innovation
- Rural Development Training Institute (Bangladesh)
- Ram Dass Tape Library (spiritual lectures)
- Read Down the List
- Reflection Distributed Transport Layer
- Reliable Data Transfer Layer (protocol for secure transfer of mobile data)
- República Democrática de Timor Leste (Democratic Republic of Timor-Leste)
- Republik Demokratik Timor Leste (Indonesian: Democratic Republic of Timor-Leste)
Samples in periodicals archive:
aimed at educating people Local and Regional Drugs Task Forces will try to get the message across that cocaine is dangerous and can kill.
Another key element is the establishment of regional drugs task forces which will bring together all the key agencies and the local community on an area basis to develop and implement drug action plans in every region in Ireland.