the nation's largest independent aftermarket distributor of heavy-duty truck and trailer parts, announced the opening of its new 110,000 square foot regional distribution center in Visalia, California today.
What does RDC stand for?
RDC stands for Regional Distribution Center
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of RDC
We have 295 other meanings of RDC in our Acronym Attic
- Redundancy Dependent Chance
- Reference Designation Code
- Refugee Development Center
- Regional Data Center
- Regional Democratic Council
- Regional Developent Centre
- Regional Development Corporation
- Regional Disaster Coordinator (various organizations)
- Regional Dispatch Center (various locations)
- Regional Dissemination Center
- Register of Data Controllers
- Religious of Divine Compassion (religious order)
- Relocation Directors Council, Inc
- Remote Data Capture (clinical data management)
- Remote Data Center (failover configuration for disaster recovery)
- Remote Data Connector
- Remote Data Control
- Remote Deposit Capture
- Remote Designer Component
- Remote Desktop Client (computing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
So it built 10 regional distribution centers and a main transfer center, in Ituzaingo, in Buenos Aires province.
Major national firms, such as FedEx and Airborne Express, have regional distribution centers headquartered in Lubbock to take advantage of its strategic position to the Western U.
El Salvador is also well situated as a regional distribution center for the 40.
Large retailers are still moving into the region," Alper says, "which means they need regional distribution centers.
6 million-square-foot regional distribution center in Rialto, Calif.
and the city of Statesville, is pleased to announce the company will expand its regional distribution center (RDC) located in Statesville, N.
markets toward relocation/consolidation into large regional distribution centers.