Prior to joining John Hancock, Mosher served as a successful agent, sales manager, general agent and regional director of agencies for Mass Mutual.
What does RDA stand for?
RDA stands for Regional Director of Agencies (insurance)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RDA
We have 222 other meanings of RDA in our Acronym Attic
- Records Disposition Authorization
- Recursive Decision Algorithm
- Redevelopment Agency (various locations)
- Redevelopment Authority
- Reflective Dot Array
- Regional Development Agency (UK)
- Regional Development Alliance (Idaho)
- Regional Development Assistance (government funding)
- Regional Development Australia
- Regional Development Authority (various locations)
- Registered Dental Assistant
- Regularized Discriminant Analysis
- Relational Distributed Architecture
- Relationship Development Assessment
- Reliability Design Analysis
- Remote Data Access (Sprint)
- Remote Database Access (OSI)
- Remote Diagnostic Agent
- Reporting and Data Analysis
- República Democrática Alemana (Spanish: German Democratic Republic)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Previously, he was Regional Director of Agencies for Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company.
May joined AIG in 1992 as regional director of agencies - Latin American division.