The project has also received Federal Government support, with the Wakefield Regional Council partnering with SA Water to receive a grant through the Regional Development Australia Fund on a $1 grant for $2 spent basis, up to a maximum of $10 million.
What does RDA stand for?
RDA stands for Regional Development Australia
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RDA
We have 222 other meanings of RDA in our Acronym Attic
- Recommended Daily/Dietary Allowance
- Recommended Duty Assignment
- Records Disposition Authorization
- Recursive Decision Algorithm
- Redevelopment Agency (various locations)
- Redevelopment Authority
- Reflective Dot Array
- Regional Development Agency (UK)
- Regional Development Alliance (Idaho)
- Regional Development Assistance (government funding)
- Regional Development Authority (various locations)
- Regional Director of Agencies (insurance)
- Registered Dental Assistant
- Regularized Discriminant Analysis
- Relational Distributed Architecture
- Relationship Development Assessment
- Reliability Design Analysis
- Remote Data Access (Sprint)
- Remote Database Access (OSI)
- Remote Diagnostic Agent
Samples in periodicals archive:
Regional Development Australia (2010) reports on an Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) study which discusses in particular the need to encourage regional competitiveness by focusing on the development of underutilised resources.
The South Australian Government is offering $30,000 to Regional Development Australia Limestone Coast to assist regional businesses to adopt the latest digital business solutions.
The Fund provides support to regional communities through Regional Development Australia (RDA) Associations which can access funds to deliver programs that support regional economic development and regional communities.
4million from the Federal Government s Regional Development Australia Fund and the Minister said local businesses were involved in building the facility.
The VGBO is co-located with the Industry Capability Network, Higher Education and Skills, Regional Development Australia and the Victorian Government-supported Small Business Mentoring Service.
North Queensland's Regional Development Australia Committees should also be congratulated for facilitating the cross-regional approach to education delivery.
Whyalla and Eyre Peninsula Regional Development Australia successfully applied for a grant under the government s CleverGreen Eco-Innovation Program (CGEIP).